Ana içeriğe atla

21st Century Learning

 

      In the 21st century, with the development of technology, the world surrounding us began to change. One of the areas that benefited the most from this change was education and learning. With the new educational tools, means of education become as important as education itself. In 21st century education, skills such as critical thinking, problem-solving, study habits, technology and media literacy are important skills for students to succeed. Thanks to technology, students can now access information faster and if it is used efficiently, using technology as a means of learning is important, otherwise, students get used to accessing information with minimal effort and become lazy. According to 21st-century learning, students should use technology as a tool to research, evaluate information, manage projects and produce results. Furthermore, 21st-century learning is very important for language learning. Students can learn a language easily and effectively with dictionaries in our smartphones, websites where you can talk to native speakers and online tests.


Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

POSTER

           Hello everyone!     It has been almost 2 weeks since my last post and I can' tell how much I missed writing here.  This week's assignment was an individual project. We were asked to create a poster either for a film or magazine. I chose the magazine. We were also free about the theme for our magazine. I thought creating a magazine about music would be good. Because I love recommending my favorite bands to my friends.      Through my poster making process I used 2 different tools. The first one was Adobe Photoshop. I used it to polish the photo I choose for the magazine.  The other tool is Canva. It's a pretty useful website for creating posters, banners, and logos, etc. Here's a link for Canva .      I had a lot of fun while creating my poster. I would recommend this project to my students.

Welcome!

        Hi, everyone! All of you are welcome to my first blog post! Throughout the term, I will be sharing my assignments and experiences in the Educational Technologies class. I have never written a blog before. So, I am looking forward to learning blogging while teaching you important things about Educational Technologies.